THE Quick scene
I am asking YOU a few questions right now, feel free to answer any, or all??
1. What reminds you of being a kid?
2. Who is your guy crush/girl crush and why?
3. What makes you happy daily?
4. Name 8 people that would comprise the most random dinner party ever!
Results will be found on You, Me& Charlie
1. The one item that reminds me of my childhood would actually have to be my Alf plush doll. I was about 4 years old when I got that doll from my parents. I never let that doll out of my sight. Especially, when Alf would come on our TV. I would talk to the doll while watching the episodes. Even though the doll is a little worn and torn, I will never get rid of it. Reminds me of simpler times…oh I am such an 80’s girl.
2. A couple of things make me happy, and its simple: Seeing my family smiling, relaxed, and just plain happy. Family always comes first and everyone should always make sure their family is at the right state of mind. The second thing is just being able to cook everyday. Whether its Betty Crocker Cakes or homemade stuffing, cooking/baking just keeps me so chilled. No smell can come close to coming home and getting a whiff of a freshly cooked meal.
3. I actually have a guy and girl crush. My guy crush is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I had a crush on him since “3rd Rock from the Sun”. I definitely see him as a future Oscar winner. Plus, I love his “HitRecord” project. Love seeing Celebs interact with their fans more.
My girl crush would have to be Amy Poehler. Parks & rec is one of my favorite shows and Amy Poehler is perfection as Leslie Knope. I love seeing women taking over the Comedic genre.
4. Eight people that could comprise my dinner party: Adele, Betty White, Clint Eastwood, Amy Poehler, Morgan Freeman, Michael Jordan, Oprah, Arizona Senator Gabrielle Giffords (such an inspiration).
THE Quick scene
Ignore the atrocious lack of quality for these gifs for a minute and can we focus on the fact that after 2 years, Quinn has someone to read with.
Don’t ruin the moment Puck.
Dianna tweets about Tebowing, while everyone else tweets about the episode, Dianna does not give a fuck: